Create, Update and Improve your Web Content with CMS
People visit your website to get information; but does it have the most current information? The most accurate? The most relevant? And do you get a backlog of content waiting to be uploaded? If the answers aren’t what you’d like them to be, it’s time for a Content Management System.
What is a Content Management System?
A content management system (CMS) is a web application that lets you add content (formatted text, images, movies, files, PDFs, etc.) to your website without having to edit offline and upload via FTP. One of the main advantages is that multiple users can add, edit and remove content online (including entire pages), so your website can be updated from anywhere in the world – with little technical knowledge required.
Other CMS Benefits
The other advantages of using a CMS include the following:
- The manager of the CMS can give different rights and permissions to different employees or outsourced suppliers, so your content is secure and a hierarchy of command and sign-off can be implemented.
- Various people from inside and outside your organization can collaborate on a single project at the same time.
- No knowledge of HTML, FTP or coding is required. Text can be edited by anyone familiar with a word processor in a WYSIWYG environment.
- Changes can be tracked and older versions can be reverted to.
- Errors such as typos and bad links can be corrected remotely the moment they’re spotted – with instant effect
Your Next Step
Any website that is growing or requires regular updating will benefit from a Koves Technologies CMS. The savings in time and the improvement in accuracy and relevance can work wonders for your business’s online appearance, and the collaborative spirit in all its contributors can even improve quality through their sense of ownership and pride. You’ll be surprised how easily it can be implemented, so let’s talk about the best way to manage your content.