Oversee e-marketing strategy development via SEO, SMM, ORM, PPC & SEM, manage team, monitor all program execution, lead brainstorming sessions and help define online marketing objectives
Job Location: Chennai – Office of Koves Technologies Pvt. Ltd (India)
Who We Want:
- Must have digital creditability – with a track record of results and impact in digital influence (blogging, mobile marketing, social networking, etc.) and a proactive desire to keep well-versed on new digital trends
- Must have technical know-how – Understand key technologies currently used for SMM, ORM, SEO & PPC. Know how they integrate and how to customize them for our use
- New business or sales background is a plus, along with the ability to develop and deliver winning presentations
- Experience managing teams, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and adhere to tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong analytical skills, familiar with Google analytics and tools for measuring social media
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, guide and lead the implementation of overall SEO, SMM, PPC and ORM strategy for the company and its clients to ensure that traffic and ROI goals are met and exceeded.
- Develop keyword research strategies, set KPI benchmarking, and manage reporting for site’s organic search optimization efforts.
- Define requirements in a service management capacity by recommending client site enhancements that maximize ROI and increase rank of natural search results.
- Generate top-tier recommendations for optimizing site architecture, optimizing URL structures and patterns for maximized indexing and keyword relevancy
- Conduct analysis to identify further optimization opportunities for clients on a monthly basis
- Develop strategies that leverage web 2.0, social networking, user generated content and PR efforts to drive qualified traffic such as blogger outreach to create ongoing conversations with key influencers within our client’s markets
- Manage deliverables, reporting, strategy implementation and all direct communications with internal analysts, marketing staff, clients and the executive team.
- Follow up on status of recommendations, provide implementation reviews/feedback.
- Set up a process to continuously educate teams on best practices and emerging optimization techniques.